Research!America and Northeast Ohio Medical University’s "Medical Research: The Right Prescription for Economic Growth" forum will convene nearly a dozen university presidents across the state of Ohio, C-level executives from leading biotech companies, research scientists, public officials, experts in health care and executives from nationally-ranked hospitals.
The forum will explore the current and future role of medical innovation and research as a catalyst to economic growth in Ohio and across the nation. Research!America President and CEO Mary Woolley will release a new public opinion survey of Ohioans on research conducted by Zogby Analytics.
- Dr. Walter Koroshetz, director, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Dr. Michael Drake, president, Ohio State University
- Dr. Lucinda Maine, EVP and CEO, American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- Thomas F. Zenty III, CEO, University Hospitals
- Joe Kanfer, chairman and CEO, GOJO Industries
- Dr. Sudip Parikh, vice president and general manager of Health & Analytics, Battelle
Moderator: Susan Dentzer, president and CEO, The Network for Excellence in Health Innovation
Remarks: Andrew Doehrel, president and CEO, Ohio Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Ronald M. Berkman, Cleveland State University
- Dr. Jay Gershen, NEOMED
- Dr. Michael Drake, The Ohio State University
- Dr. Roderick McDavis, Ohio University
- Dr. Rick Kurtz, Shawnee State University
- Dr. Sharon L. Gaber, University of Toledo
- Dr. James P. Tressel, Youngstown State University
- Dr. David C. Hodge, Miami University
For more information, please visit: http://www.neomed.edu/researchamerica
The forum will be live-streamed. Get the details and live-stream link.