First Lady Jill Biden to Join Research!America Health Research Forum
Research!America is thrilled to announce The First Lady of the United States, Dr. Jill Biden, will deliver pre-recorded opening remarks at the National Health Research Forum at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 13.
“It is a privilege and honor to welcome Dr. Biden to our Forum,” said Mary Woolley, Research!America President and CEO “She has been a decades-long advocate for pivotal progress against cancer.We are grateful for her presence and passion, which will set the tone for an incredible event.”
The National Health Research Forum is free and open to all, and runs September 13-15, 2021. Learn more and register at: bit.ly/21ForumReg
For more than 20 years, the Forum has gathered top federal officials, leadership from across our broad membership, and distinguished national media to take an unvarnished look at issues that are vital to the wellbeing of our nation, our economy, and patients in the U.S. and across the globe.
Many of the nation’s top health policy leaders will address the Forum, including:
- The Honorable Fred Upton (R-MI-6)
- The Honorable Diana DeGette (D-CO-1)
- The Honorable Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ-5)
- Eric Lander, Director, White House OSTP
- Sethuraman Panchanathan, Director, NSF
- Francis Collins, Director, NIH
- Rochelle Walensky, Director, CDC
- David Meyers, Acting Director, AHRQ
- Ned Sharpless, Director, NCI
- Anthony Fauci, Director, NIAID
- Peter Marks, Center Director, FDA Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
- Jacqueline Corrigan-Curay, Principal Deputy Center Director, FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
- Julia Beaver, Acting Chief of Medical Oncology, FDA
Contact Tim Haynes, Senior Director of Communications, at 571-482-2737 or email@example.com with press inquiries.