Our publications get the word out about advocacy initiatives, the day’s top issues, the importance of continued research and more.
WHY INVEST IN RESEARCH?
Research!America's trifold brochure showcases how health and medical research saves lives and helps the economy.
Investment in Research Report
Research!America has been tracking and analyzing the various streams of funding that make up the total U.S. investment in health research for a decade, and trends tell us we are headed in the wrong direction. Click here to view an archive of the reports.
Research!America unveiled a report on sequestration — or blunt, across-the-board cuts — to demonstrate the potentially devastating impact these cuts could have on federally funded research to improve health. Download the full report here and an updated version here.
Research!America advertises in selected national and local media outlets, both in print and online. We encourage our members and others to use the ads in their advocacy efforts, including outreach to elected officials.
- Raise the Caps print and digital ads (November 2017 and January 2018)
- Campaign for Cures: Vote For Medical Progress! online ads in select states (October 2016)
- Ask Your Candidates online and print ads in Politico (July, 2014)
- We Need Cures, Not Cuts ad in Capitol Hill publications and on Metro trains in the Washington, DC, area (November 2012)
- Your Candidates-Your Health ad in Politico (July 10, 2012)
- "Nice Save" global health R&D ads appeared in Politico and in trains along the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority's red line in July 2012
- Injury Health Care Reform ad in Roll Call (Sept. 8, 2009) created by Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, and of which Research!America was a co-sponsor
- Global Health Research ad in The Hill (May 22, 2008)